Collaborate With Your 24/7 Monitoring Specialists
Whenever your home alarm system in Amarillo goes off, your 24/7 monitoring professionals will instantly act. Their first step is to validate your alarm, and that involves reaching out to you. The protocol they abide by is based on the sort of emergency. For instance, if the emergency is is for medical reasons, a single effort will be made to reach you before first responders are dispatched. If you have a break-in - the most typical type of event - a monitoring specialist will follow these procedures to reach out to you:
- An attempt will be made to contact you through the touchscreen interface. You will usually be required to supply a passcode.
- If that attempt doesn’t prompt a response, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- A second number or your first contact person is tried next.
- If there is still no answer, local police officers are deployed.
- Your monitoring agents will follow up with you again once authorities are contacted.
If you're not in a position to converse with monitoring agents, that’s OK. Support will still be sent even when you're unable to verify the emergency.
Prepare for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Amarillo
Be prepared for any emergency with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Amarillo from Vivint. Dial (806) 615-4222 to begin designing your home’s protection today.