Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Amarillo?
Your new nursery is close to being ready for your beloved child. You spent hours assembling the cradle, painting the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even included the finishing touch of some cuddly toys on a shelf. But how are you going to keep watch of your newborn? You can choose the customary method with a ordinary audio monitor or take it a bit further and utilize the tools available to you in your advanced home security system.
Despite the fact that it might seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Amarillo, it’s a great choice when you recognize the benefits.
Your home’s indoor cameras in Amarillo are perfect baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are incorporated into your fully integrated smart home and accessible via an intuitive app. This gives you versatility and comfort as you can check in on your little one from any location via your phone or tablet. Here are more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Real-time high-def video footage: You’ll enjoy crystal clear, high-definition footage of your child. You are even able to review recorded segments directly from your smartphone.
- 2-way talk: Not only can you hear what’s going on, you may talk to your child directly through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to soothe a troubled sleeper. In addition, you are able to utilize the talk feature through your cell phone app, no matter where you are.
- Enhanced viewing: Your video cameras will have a much better viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-sensing with alerts: If your little one decides nap time is over and is ready to get out of the crib, you can get motion-activated notifications dispatched right to your mobile device.
- One-tap call-outs: Even though this perk is typically for older offspring, it’s still worth a mention. With a simple press of a button, your child can contact you via cell phone app.
Having your entire smart home reachable from a simple app on your phone is a tremendous benefit. If you see that your little one is struggling to sleep and decide it could be a little warm in the room, you are able to alter the temp on your smart thermostat. If they arise, you can switch on the nursery’s smart lights to inform them you’ll be there soon. Have another little one? You can incorporate a second indoor camera and still have access to each of them with a lone mobile app.
Customize Your Amarillo smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Amarillo smart home and get the peace of mind and safety Vivint’s advanced surveillance equipment can supply. Contact (806) 615-4222 today and see how we can make your residence more convenient and safer for everyone.